Fildena Double 200 mg is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men and make their sex life easier. It has an active ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate, known to increase blood supply to the penis, thus helping you achieve and sustain a firm erection. It generally comes in a triangular black pill, a simple dosage of this can work wonders for you.
How does it work?
Fildena Double 200 mg contains an active ingredient called sildenafil citrate that is used to treat erectile dysfunction or pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). When sildenafil citrate becomes, it brings about changes in your hormone called cGMP. While nitric oxide triggers itself, that causes vasodilation to begin around arteries. For ED, it works by increasing the flow to the penis, thus helping you get a firm erection. It boosts the blood and oxygen flow in the penis, which allows you to have a firm erection.
For ED: It works by increasing the flow to the penis, thus helping you get a firm erection. It boosts the blood and oxygen flow in the penis, which allows you to have a firm erection
For PAH: It helps by relaxing the muscles and opening the vessels in your lungs, this decreases the blood flow in your lungs.
It is recommended to take one tablet of Fildena Double 200 mg tablet a day, 30-60 mins prior to sexual activity.
This medication is taken only when needed, so it is not likely that you will miss a dose. But in case you do, you can take it immediately or wait for the next day. Do not take two doses at once.
If someone has overdosed and is facing serious side effects like chest pain or trouble with breathing, call 911 immediately.
- You might be allergic to this drug, so consult your doctor before.
- If you have kidney, liver, or heart problems, reveal your complete medical history to your doctor before taking it.
- You might experience dizziness, so do not drive, work or do anything that requires alertness.
- Do not mix this drug with alcohol or marijuana as they can increase the risk of experiencing side effects.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women are to stay clear of this drug. It can affect breast milk and the fetus.
Every drug comes with potential risks, these could have adverse side effects if taken irresponsibly. Some side effects include
- Runny nose
- Difficulty in peeing
Serious side effects may include
- Vision problems
- Low blood pressure
Drug interactions can alter how a medication works and could potentially increase the risk of side effects. If you are taking any medications, share them with your doctor. Only proceed with your doctor’s approval. Fildena can interact with the following medications
- Alpha-blocker (doxazosin, tamsulosin)
- Azole antifungals (itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- Macrolide antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- HIV protease inhibitors (ritonavir, saquinavir)
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (boceprevir, telaprevir)
- Nitrates (nitroglycerin, isosorbide)
Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C) away from light and moisture, preferably with low humidity or direct light. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Q1. How often can I take Fildena?
Ans. Fildena is recommended to be taken once in 24 hours.
Q2. How long do the effects last?
Ans. The effects of Fildena last 4-6 hours.
Q3. Should I take Fildena with food or without?
Ans. You can take Fildena with food or without, but it is preferable to take it without food.