|Active Ingredient||Tadalafil & Dapoxetine|
|Starts In||1 hours|
|Last Long||36 hours|
|Type||Premature Ejaculation + Erectile Dysfunction|
How It Works
Tadapox 20 mg contains the ingredients Tadalafil and Dapoxetine that increase blood flow to the penis and increase the activity of Serotonin in the nervous system, respectively. Tadalafil (which is found in Cialis) is a PDE 5 inhibitor. It relaxes the muscles present in the blood vessel walls and increases the blood flow to the penis. Due to the action of PDE 5, cGMP gets destroyed. cGMP is a molecule that is responsible for the contraction and dilation of blood vessels. The production of cGMP is necessary for penis to be filled with blood and cause an erection. Tadapox 20 mg blocks the action of PDE 5 and enables the production of cGMP. This allows more and more blood flow to the penis. This creates a pressure in the penis. Thus, an erection is achieved which lasts for a period of 36 hours.
Dapoxetine present in Tadapox is a short-acting, Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) that blocks the reabsorption of Serotonin into neurons. This allows more Serotonin to be made available to the brain. This improves the transmission of messages between neurons. Thus, the process of ejaculation is delayed by 5-7 minutes and the person can have satisfying sexual intercourse with his partner.
Tadapox 20 mg tablets are prescribed for the treatment of the following disorders:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – an inability that makes a man unable to achieve or sustain an erection during sexual intercourse.
- Premature Ejaculation (PE) – a condition that makes a man lose control over ejaculation and makes him ejaculate sooner than he or his partner would want him to.
Tadapox 20 mg tablet is meant to be taken once in 24 hours. You should not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours. This pill can be taken with or without meals. For best results, take this pill 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse. An erection is known to last for a period of 36 hours and the process of ejaculation gets delayed by 5-7 minutes. The effects may vary from one person to another depending upon factors such as age, metabolism, lifestyles, health conditions, etc.
Follow your doctor’s prescription carefully and read all the instructions mentioned on the pack of the drug.
Missed Dosage: This medicine is taken as and when required. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are very less.
Overdose: An overdose of the drug can hamper your existing health condition and lead to various side-effects. Contact your doctor if such a case arises.
Before you take Tadapox 20 mg, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil, Dapoxetine or any other medications.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain.
- If you have a history of fainting.
- If you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure.
- If you suffer from problems such as diabetes, hypertension, angina, etc.
- If you have a history of substance abuse.
- If you suffer from problems such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
- If you have low or high blood pressure.
- If you suffer from anxiety, depression, and mood-related disorders.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- If you have an eye-related disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited eye condition).
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures.
Common side-effects of Tadapox 20 mg includes:
- Stuffy Nose
- Chest pain
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Back pain or muscle pain
- Blurred vision
In some rare cases, side-effects such as a persistent erection of more than 4 hours and sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can occur. If problems persist for long, contact your doctor immediately.
If you take any prescription or non-prescription drugs to treat your existing illnesses or for any other purposes, let your doctor know about them. Certain drugs are known to interact with Tadapox 20 mg and affect the way it works.
- Alpha-blockers for prostate problems
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin
- Antidepressants such as fluoxetine and paroxetine
- Blood thinners such as warfarin
- HIV Protease inhibitors such as atazanavir, indinavir, and ritonavir
- Antifungal medications such as ketoconazole
- Beta-blockers such as atenolol
- Other medicines for ED
Interaction with alcohol
Alcohol is known to increase the risk of experiencing side-effects and deteriorate your health. Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medicine.
Tadapox 20 mg tablets should be stored properly and safely in their original packaging.
- Keep the pills out of reach of children.
- Keep the pills away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Once the pack is opened, store the pill in an airtight container.
- Do not consume the pills past their expiration date.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Tadapox?
Ans. Tadapox is an oral drug used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains the ingredients Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Tadalafil helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and Dapoxetine helps to delay the process of ejaculation. The effects of this medicine are known to last for a period of 36 hours. The time of ejaculation is increased by 5-7 minutes.
What is Tadalafil Dapoxetine?
Ans. Tadalafil Dapoxetine is a name used for the drug Tadapox 20 mg that helps to treat the ill-effects of male sexual disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. Tadapox 20 mg contains both the vital ingredients Tadalafil and Dapoxetine that help to give a hard erection and delay the process of ejaculation.
Can I take this medicine with alcohol?
Ans. Alcohol is known to impart negative effects on the body when taken alongside Tadapox 20 mg and increase the risk of experiencing side-effects. Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medicine.
How do I prevent a drug interaction?
Ans. To prevent any drug interactions, you should let your doctor know about all the medications that you are taking to treat your existing illnesses or for any other purposes. A list of common drug interactions is listed in the ‘Drug Interactions’ section above.