|Starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||5 hours|
How It Works
Levitra 10 mg falls in the class of medications known as PDE 5 inhibitors. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the blood vessel walls and increases the blood flow to the penis. An erection occurs when the penis gets filled with blood. For the blood to flow properly to the penis, the production of cGMP is necessary. cGMP controls the contraction and dilation of blood vessels. An enzyme known as PDE 5 destroys cGMP. Levitra 10 mg blocks the action of PDE 5 and stops it from causing a constriction in the arteries. This way, cGMP is produced and the penis gets filled with blood. Pressure is created in the penis that leads to an erection.
Levitra 10 mg is used for the treatment of the following problems:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – a problem that causes an inability to achieve or sustain an erection while having sexual intercourse.
The use of Levitra 10 mg is to be made as per the directions of the healthcare consultant. Usually, it is taken orally by mouth after a meal to treat the problems of impotence in men. Recommended for men diagnosed with erectile dysfunction above the age of 18, this drug is taken once in 24 hours for solicited treatment. The effects of the drug start showing its effects within 30 minutes and last for 5 hours.
Missed Dosage: Since this medicine is taken as and when needed, you are less likely to miss a dose.
Overdose: In case of an overdose, side-effects can occur. If problems persist for long, contact your doctor immediately.
Before you take Levitra 10 mg, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to any specific medications.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
- If you suffer from liver or kidney disease or are undergoing dialysis.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures.
- If you have a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- If you suffer from problems such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain and have been told not to have sexual intercourse due to health reasons.
Like any other drug, Levitra 10 mg comes with its own set of side-effects. These are prominent in cases when there has been an abusive use of medication, overdosing or if the medicine doesn’t suit the person. The side-effects include:
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy Nose
- Light sensitivity
If you take any form of herbal, OTC, recreational or any other drugs, let your doctor know about them. These drugs can affect the way Levitra 10 mg works.
- Alpha-blockers such as alfuzosin, doxazosin, and terazosin
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin
- Antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole
- Heart rhythm medicines such as amiodarone
- HIV Protease Inhibitors such as atazanavir, indinavir, and ritonavir
Interaction with alcohol
Alcohol is known to impart negative effects on your health and causes severe side-effects. Avoid consuming alcohol alongside this medication.
- Retain the medication in its original packaging
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from reach of children
- Keep it away from humidity
- Do not use the medicine past the expiration date
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is recommended to take Levitra 10 mg?
Levitra 10 mg is a doctor’s recommended dose of Vardenafil for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in men. Men experiencing difficulties in indulging in penetrative sexual intercourse are prescribed this medication only after proper diagnosis.
How does Levitra 10 mg work?
Levitra 10 mg is a virility drug and a PDE 5 inhibitor. When there is sexual stimulation, there is a release of cGMP that aids firm erection and PDE 5 is another enzyme that counters the effects of cGMP after a point of time to make the penis flaccid again. Men experiencing impotence have an imbalance between these enzymes and their working. A dose of Levitra 10 mg inhibits the effects of PDE 5 helping the release of cGMP for long-lasting and firm erections. Its psychological effects help men experience an increase in sexual libido and stamina.
What is the recommended dose for Levitra 10 mg tablets?
Doctors generally recommend a dose of Levitra 10 mg depending upon the independent diagnosis of the individuals. The recommended dosage of this medicine is one pill per day. You should not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours.
Does it interact with other medicines?
Levitra 10mg just like any other medicinal drug is known to cause some of the other side-effects when interacting with other medications. Medicines prescribed for heart problems, neurological disorders, auto-immune diseases, etc react abruptly with this drug. This medication is also to be avoided with generic healthcare medicines like paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen, insulin, etc.
Where can I buy authentic Levitra 10 mg tablets?
To buy authentic Levitra 10 mg, His Blue is the best online pharmacy. His Blue deals with a variety of ED drugs that are FDA-approved and recommended by doctors for the treatment of sexual disorders in men and women. The easy to browse website allows the users to learn about their medication, select the viable options, add to cart and order away through a secured payment gateway. Authentic and reliable medicines are delivered at your doorstep within routine time.