Cenforce is a drug, manufactured by Centurion Laboratories, that can be consumed orally in the form of a pill. It is used to treat people suffering from erectile dysfunction. It works in a similar way as Viagra. Erectile dysfunction or ED is the inability to sustain a firm erection for sex. This can not only interfere with a person’s sex life but also their confidence. Erectile dysfunction is a treatable condition, and with the use of Cenforce, it can help you regain your sex life again.
How does it work?Cenforce belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. They work in a similar manner to treat the same conditions. This drug contains Sildenafil Citrate. Cenforce works by increasing the blood flow to the penis. This helps you in achieving a firm erection and sustaining it for a long time. Cenforce tablets won’t automatically solve your problem, sexual stimulation is needed.
Uses of Cenforce
- Erectile Dysfunction
How to use it?
- Only take one tablet a day
- Use it before 30-60 min before sexual activity
- Swallow the pill with a glass a water
- Avoid taking it with alcohol
Ø How often should you take Cenforce?Cenforce should not be taken more than once during a 24-hour window. But if you have any medical conditions, your doctor might recommend that you use them less than once a day.
Ø Should you consume it with food or just water?Cenforce can be taken with or without food, but it is preferable to take it without food. As some fatty foods might reduce the strength of the pill. Swallow the tablet with a glass of water.
Doses availableCenforce is available in different doses. Consult your doctor to pick the dosage that suits you the best.
- Cenforce FM
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 120 mg
- Cenforce 150 mg
- Cenforce 200 mg
Side effectsEvery drug comes with potential risks, these could have adverse side effects if taken irresponsibly. Some side effects include
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Muscle pains
- Erection that lasts longer than normal
- Runny nose
Should you mix medications?Cenforce can interact with other medicines or vitamins or herbs that you are taking. If this happens it can change how the drug works. This can prove to be dangerous or prevent the drug from working effectively. Manage your medications well so they don’t interact. Be sure to tell your doctor of all the medications you take. Ask if your medications could interact and what would be the possible side effects.
- Cenforce can aggravate your allergies, if you’ve had an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not consume alcohol before as it can lower your blood pressure. People with heart conditions should be very careful, talk to your doctor first. So, it is wise to stay clear of alcohol before popping a pill.
- Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding should not use Cenforce as it can affect breast milk and fetus.
- For older adults, kidneys, liver, or heart might not work well, which poses a risk of experiencing more side effects as the drug remains longer in the body.