|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil citrate|
|Starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||4-5 hours|
HOW IT WORKS
The Fildena 150 mg kicks off by inhibiting the PDE-5 hormones, which results in the secretion of cGMP hormones. The cGMP hormones bring nitric oxide into play due to the vasodilation process. The Vasodilation process makes the tissue of nerves relaxed, which helps to smoothen them, allowing more blood to flow into them. With the increased blood flow, you get a hard erection when involved in sexual activity.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Also known as impotence, it is a condition in which the person is unable to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual activity.
- Enlarged Prostate – A condition in which the prostate gland gets bigger, causing urination difficulty.
Fildena 150 mg brings 150mg of Sildenafil with it. It may or may not be enough for you because the dosage depends upon many factors. It varies from person to person since it is affected by the body’s mass, composition, muscles, etc. Nothing can be better than seeking help and advice from your doctor to make sure you only get the benefits and not side effects.
The other dosage of Fildena are:
- Fildena CT 50 mg
- Fildena CT 100 mg
- Fildena Super Acgtive 100 mg
- Fldena XXX 100mg
- Fildena professional 100 mg
- Fildena 120 mg
- Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 50 mg
- Fildena 25 mg
IN CASE OF MISSING DOSE – If you are using Fildena 150 mg regularly and not only in need, take the missing dose as soon as you remember it. Do not take two doses at once because that can lead to side effects because of the overdosage.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE – Overdose of Fildena 150mg can bring a lot of side effects. Seek the help of a doctor immediately when you experience side effects.
To keep the number of side effects as low as possible, it is crucial for you to not let Fildena 150 with certain drugs. Try to avoid the following drugs while using it:
- Some certain antifungals, antiviral, and antibiotics. Visit your doctor to know more about them.
- Nitrate compounds or Nitrate derivative compounds.
- Blood Pressure Medicines
- Medicines with Alpha-blockers in them
- Anti-Blood Coagulant Pills
- Drugs that contain generic ingredients other than Sildenafil
Interaction with Alcohol:
Do not take it with alcohol because you can experience side effects, like, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, heart palpitations, and flushing.
- Do not use these pills with the drugs mentioned above.
- Try not to take it with alcohol, grapefruit, or other fluid substances because they can increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not use these pills if not recommended by your doctor. Always consult your doctor before using them and take their words as your final choice.
- Do not take them if you are pregnant or less than 18.
- Do not use these pills if you are suffering from any heart, liver, kidney, or nerve disease.
- Always be open to your doctor about your consumption of other drugs, medicines, diseases, allergies, etc.
Most side effects of Fildena 150 Mg do not require any special medical attention unless they are severe or do not go away with time. Seek medical help immediately if you experience severe side effects, and also do not forget to consult with your doctor to be safe.
Be aware of the following side effects while using these pills:
- Stomach pain
- Redness on face
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Painful Erection
- Vision problems
- Fall in BP
Keep the pills in a low humid environment with a temperature between 10 to 30 degrees Celsius. It is crucial to keep them far away from the reach of pets and children.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1 – Fildena 150mg: How to consume it?
Answer 1 – Take Fildena 150 Mg as a whole orally with the help of water. Do not try to break, chew, or cut the medicine into pieces. Visit your doctor for the perfect dose for you.
Question 2 – Is Sildenafil as good as Viagra?
Answer 2 – Sildenafil Citrate or Generic Viagra is as effective as Viagra and is available at lower costs.
Question 3 – Can I take Sildenafil Citrate every day?
Answer 3 – Yes, you can take Sildenafil every day. It is better to consult your doctor before you do it and take the dose every day at the same time. Once you know your perfect dose, you can either take it regularly or only when needed. Do not consume more than one dose in 24 hours.
Question 4 – Is Viagra and Fildena Extra Power 150 the same products?
Answer 4 – Although both brands are different from each other, they contain the same active ingredient, which is Sildenafil Citrate.
Question 5 – What are the other names of Fildena 150mg?
Answer 5 – It is also known as Sildenafil Citrate 150 mg red pill and Fildena red pill.
Question 6 – Is Fildena 150 Mg safe to use?
Answer 6 – It is considered safe to use. But, still, it is very crucial to consult your doctor before using this medicine.