|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil citrate|
|Starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||4-5 hours|
HOW IT WORKS:
The Malegra 100 mg kicks off by inhibiting the PDE-5 hormones, which results in the secretion of cGMP hormones. The cGMP hormones bring nitric oxide into play due to the vasodilation process. The Vasodilation process makes the tissue of nerves relaxed, which helps to smoothen them, allowing more blood to flow into them. With the increased blood flow, you get a hard erection when involved in sexual activity.
It is used to treat the following conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction – Also known as impotence, it is a condition in which the person is unable to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual activity.
- Enlarged Prostate – A condition in which the prostate gland gets bigger, causing urination difficulty.
When we are talking about Malegra 100 mg, that means you are getting Sildenafil 100mg with each pill. The perfect dosage depends upon the body to the body because it varies with the body composition, mass, etc., so it is a good idea to consult your doctor and take their advice for the correct dosage.
When it comes to using it, take it 30 to 120 minutes before getting involved in sexual activity. The effects of it can last up to 4 hours.
The other doses of these medicines are:
- Malegra DXT
- Malegra FXT
- Malegra DXT Plus
- Malegra FXT Plus
- Malegra 50 mg
- Malegra 25 mg
- Malegra Gold 100 mg
- Malegra Green 100 mg
- Malegra200 mg
In case of Missed Dosage: Usually, you take the pill when only needed, so the chances of missing it are low, but if you are using it regularly and at the same time every day, then take the pill as soon as you remember.
In case of Overdose: Do not overdose on the medicine to cover the missing dose, it can lead to serious side effects. If you are experiencing any side effects, contact your doctor immediately and seek help.
The interaction of Malegra medicine with the following drugs can alter the way it affects your body. Their interaction can decrease its effectiveness and can also make you more likely to experience the side effects.
If you are using any of these drugs for some reason, let your doctor know about them:
- Medicines or drugs containing Nitrate or Nitrate derivative compounds.
- Anti-blood coagulant pills
- HIV Pills
- AIDS Pills
- Blood pressure controlling pills
- Alpha-blocker pills
- Drugs or medicines with a generic ingredient other than Sildenafil
Interaction with Alcohol:
Do not take it with alcohol because you can experience side effects, like, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, heart palpitations, and flushing.
- Do not take these pills with any of the drugs we have mentioned above.
- Do not take these pills if you are pregnant or less than 18.
- Try to avoid a heavy meal before taking Malegra 100mg because that can increase its reaction time.
- Do not use these pills if you are suffering from any heart, liver, kidney, or nerve disease.
- Always be open to your doctor about your consumption of other drugs, medicines, diseases, allergies, etc.
- Get doctor’s recommendations and help with the dosage and timing.
Most side effects of Malegra 100 mg do not require any special medical attention unless they are severe or do not go away with time. Seek medical help immediately if you experience severe side effects, and also do not forget to consult with your doctor to be safe.
Be aware of the following side effects while using these pills:
- Blurred Vision
- Digestive Issue
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest pain
- Problems in Breathing
- Fall in BP
- Lower Libido
Keep Malegra 100 mg in a place where there are no humid conditions. Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question 1 – How long does it take to work?
Answer 1 – It takes around 30 to 120 minutes before it starts showing its effects. The effects of this medicine can last for around 4 hours. Visit your doctor if you experience more than 5 hours of erection.
Question 2 – Is Sildenafil as good as Viagra?
Answer 3 – Sildenafil Citrate or Generic Viagra is as effective as Viagra and is available at lower costs.
Question 4 – Can I take Sildenafil Citrate every day?
Answer 4 – Yes, you can take Sildenafil every day. It is better to consult your doctor before you do it and take the dose every day at the same time. Do not consume the medicine more than once in 24 hours.
Question 5 – Is Malegra 100 mg safe?
Answer 5 – It is the highest safe dosage you can take of Malegra. It works for the most number of individuals when it comes to treating Erectile Dysfunction. To get your proper dosage, consult your doctor.