|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride|
|Starts In||30-45 minutes|
|Last Long||4 to 6 hours|
|Type||Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation|
How does Extra Super P Force 200 mg Work
These combination tablets contain Sildenafil and Dapoxetine.
- Sildenafil works to provide relief from erectile dysfunction by promoting the flow of blood towards the penile tissue to get a firm erection. It stops the action of the phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme to prolong the activity of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which is responsible for the dilation and contraction of blood vessels to regulate the level of blood in them.
- Dapoxetine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It blocks the reuptake of the serotonin hormone which controls the transmission of chemical messages in the brain to allow better control over ejaculation.
Uses of Extra Super P Force 200 mg
This combination medication is used for the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction: an ailment wherein men are not able to achieve or maintain a penile erection during sexual activity.
- Premature Ejaculation: a condition in which a man ejaculates just before or very soon during sexual intercourse than the desired duration for both partners.
The suitable dosage for every person varies depending on factors such as the severity of the conditions and physiological factors. Therefore, it is crucial to follow the doctor’s instructions for a sufficient dosage.
- Consume the tablet whole with sufficient amount of water.
- One tablet should be taken 30-60 minutes before the sexual act.
- Avoid fat-rich meals as it may affect the pace of absorption.
The odds of missing a dose are low as this medication is intended for on-demand consumption. However, if you have been prescribed for regular use, take the medication as soon as you remember. If you are near the scheduled time for the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your routine.
If you experience priapism, breathing difficulties, visionary disturbances, chest pain, or loss of consciousness, immediately seek medical assistance.
Extra Super P Force 200 mg is advised with caution in certain conditions that are listed below. It is recommended to discuss your health status with your doctor to determine if these pills will be suitable for you.
- Any known allergies to Sildenafil or Dapoxetine or other ED and PE medications.
- If you have any cardiovascular diseases – cardiac failure, coronary artery disease, angina.
- If you had a stroke, seizure, heart attack, or arrhythmia in the last 6 months.
- If you suffer from blood pressure fluctuations: hyper- or hypotension.
- If you had surgery in the past 6 months.
- Any physical penis abnormality.
- If you have any bleeding disorders.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
- If you have any disorders of the liver or kidney.
- If you have experienced Priapism.
- If you have retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you suffer from sickle cell anemia.
- If you have HIV and use protease inhibitors.
- If you have any cancer of blood – leukemia or multiple myeloma.
Usually, the side effects are experienced when you are not properly hydrated. Some symptoms also occur because your body needs to get adjusted to the medication. These effects get resolved on their own after some time. However, if you feel something unusual, do not hesitate to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and recommendations.
- Abnormalities with vision – blurry view or bluish tinge
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
- Nausea, vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Pain in back or muscles
- Skin rash
- Agitation, restlessness
Interactions With Other Drugs
Extra Super P Force 200 mg tablets are known to interact with other drugs, both prescription & non-prescription. Taking them with the below-mentioned medications may either worsen the side effects or impact the efficacy of their action. Communicate about the medications that you are taking (both prescribed and over-the-counter) to your doctor and/or pharmacist to determine a safe dosage.
- Nitrate medications
- Medicines with nitroprusside as an ingredient
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Hypertension medications
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Other ED medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors & Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) combination
- Recreational drugs
- St. John’s Wort
Interaction with Alcohol
Using alcohol with this pill can result in a reduction of blood pressure to dangerous levels.
Interaction with Grapefruit
Grapefruit or grapefruit juice can increase the concentration of Extra Super P-Force 200 mg tablets in the bloodstream. This prolongs the duration of effects in your body.
Retain the tablets in their original packaging and store them at an ambient temperature.
- These should be stored away from the source of high temperature and moisture.
- Keep them away from the reach of children.
- The expired tablets should not be consumed. Safely dispose of them in compliance with the local waste collection department’s guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is Extra Super P-Force safe for use by everyone?
- These pills are known to interact with some medications like nitrates, alpha-blockers, and some hypertension medications. They also impact certain medical conditions like cardiovascular diseases, history of stroke, arrhythmia, hypertension, or hypotension. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a doctor before consuming Extra Super P-Force 200 mg so that a safe dosage can be determined.
2. Is Extra Super P-Force more effective than Viagra or Cialis alone?
- Extra Super P-Force 200 mg is a combination medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction with premature ejaculation. It works as effectively as Viagra or Cialis for managing the signs of erectile dysfunction. However, as it contains premature ejaculation medication as well, it should not be consumed if you have no issues with ejaculation time.
3. Can I take more than one tablet of Extra Super P Force in a day?
- We recommend following your doctor’s instructions for the dosage. Consuming more than the suggested dosage increases your odds of encountering adverse health effects.
4. Can recreational drugs be used with Extra Super P Force tablets?
- The use of recreational drugs should be avoided when you are taking Extra Super P-Force pills. Psychoactive and nitrate-containing substances may cause severe health impacts.
5. Can I drive after using Extra Super P Force tablets?
- Dizziness, fainting, lightheadedness, palpitations are reported by some people after using Extra Super P-Force 200 mg tablets. If you experience such symptoms or are not yet aware of how the pills may affect you, it is safer to avoid performing activities that require your complete attention such as driving or using heavy machinery.