Problems with sex life are not new. Physical problems affecting sex life are getting more common these days in both men and women. Many men suffer from problems like Erectile Dysfunction and are always looking for something that can help them improve their erection. Rhino pills are also one of the pills that claim to improve the erection of men as a sexual enhancement product. But how much of that is true?
Products that claim to enhance sexual activity generally have a lot of side effects. And if we talk about rhino pills, the FDA has actually warned customers about rhino pills because they may contain unsafe and undeclared ingredients. Today, we will be finding out everything about rhino pills, from their side effects to their usage. By the end of this article, you will know if you should use them or not.
What is Rhino Pill?
Rhino pills claim to be male enhancement supplements that can improve erections in men. And just like other male enhancement products, they contain several ingredients or supplements to treat problems like Erectile Dysfunction in men. You can typically find them in gas stations, online, and in drug stores.
A few examples of Rhino Pills are:
- Rhino 30000
- Gold Rhino 25000
- Rhino Blitz Gold
- Rhino 69
- Rhino 7
- Rhino x
Most of these pills have similar packaging of a Rhino dominating a distinctive design.
What is Rhino Pill used for?
Rhino pills for men claim to provide several benefits related to health and sexual performance, like:
- Improving Erection
- Increasing sexual activity time
- Increasing the length, width, and thickness of the Penis.
- Maximizing the number of ejaculation
- Improving confidence for sexual activity
They even guarantee the enhancement in sexual activity, but the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has not approved the Rhino pills and has even warned the users saying that those who have used these pills have experienced severe side effects.
How Do These Pills Work?
So, What do Rhino Pills do? Rhino pills are not different than other supplements of their kind, they are marketed as a product that contains natural and herbal ingredients that help in improving sexual performance.
But due to the fact that there are so many products sold under the brand name of Rhino, we never know what is there in each capsule. The investigation by the FDA found that Rhino pills do not label all the ingredients they contain, including prescription drugs’ active ingredients.
For example, Rhino 8 Platinum 8000 had Sildenafil, diclofenac, phenolphthalein, and N-desmethyl sibutramine.
Sildenafil is a prescription ED medicine and is also Viagra’s active ingredient. Sildenafil is only available for patients with Erectile Dysfunction.
N-desmethyl sibutramine is similar to sibutramine structurally. Sibutramine withdrew itself in 2010 from the market because of concerns about its safety. Before this, it was used as a medication for losing weight.
There are more than 25 products containing undeclared ingredients sold under the name of Rhino, identified by the FDA. And due to this, the FDA has issued a warning for customers about Rhino pills or other products.
Rhino Pills Risks And Side Effects
It is clear that these pills might contain potentially dangerous and undeclared drug ingredients. And that is why they can bring major safety risks, which can also include causing drug interactions.
Most Rhino products contain ingredients, like, Sildenafil, Tadalafil, etc., which can also be found in other prescription ED medications. Those ingredients can cause serious complications by interacting with the other medications you are using.
For example, Sildenafil interacts with the medicines used to control blood pressure and other cardiovascular health issues, like, Nitrates, which can cause a fatal drop in BP.
Because of the fact they are not FDA-approved, they do not necessarily undergo strict testing and licensing and can be produced in unsanitary and unsafe environments.
Things To Know Or Take Care Of Before Using Rhino Pills
- Before going for any kind of ED product, make sure you consult with your doctor for the best direction.
- Tell your doctor about all the drugs or medicines you are taking because Rhino pills can interact with them.
- Make sure you are not suffering from any health disease that can become worse after using Rhino pills.
- Follow the proper precautions and guidelines mentioned in the product’s description. Double-check all the ingredients.
- Since Rhino Pills are not FDA Approved, It would not be bad to go for alternatives, like Cenforce 100, Cialis 20mg, etc., to decrease the chances of risks and side effects.
- Do not let the kids and pets go near the pills.
- Immediately contact your doctor if you experience severe side effects from the Pills.
The Final Word
Rhino Pills are not known for providing a safe experience. Multiple users have reported severe side effects from using it, and it is no surprise since they contain hidden ingredients that can be proven very harmful. You can get a lot safer products at Hisblue that can help you fight your Erectile Dysfunction. But one thing always remains certain, consult your doctor before using any kind of sexual enhancement products.
Your doctor can help you with the right dosage and precautions to take to have a safer experience. At last, we hope you found our article helpful and it will help you to make the correct decision in the future. We wish you a safe future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1 – What do Rhino Pills do?
Answer 1 – Rhino pills claim to improve the performance of men during sexual activity. They are promoted as male enhancement products which smoothen the veins of the Penis, allowing more blood to flow in them, resulting in an erection.
Question 2 – What are Rhino Pills made of?
Answer 2 – Rhino pills claim to contain herbal ingredients that improve erection in Men. But FDA has found unlisted and hidden ingredients in them that are dangerous. Most of the pills contain ingredients like Sildenafil, and Tadalafil, which can be found in other male enhancement products too.
Question 3 – Where can I buy Rhino Pills?
Answer 3 – Rhino pills are typically sold in local stores, gas stations, etc. You can also look for them online on various websites.
Question 4 – Are Rhino Pills safe to use?
Answer 4 – Rhino pills may carry undeclared ingredients that can be dangerous for your health. Chest pain, prolonged erections, and severe headaches are a few of the common side effects of Rhino Pills.
Question 5 – What does the Blue Rhino pill do?
Answer 5 – Rhino 7 Blue 9000 contains Tadalafil. Tadalafil is also Cialis’s active ingredient and is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (no date) Rhino 7K 9000 male performance booster contains hidden drug ingredient, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. FDA. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medication-health-fraud/public-notification-rhino-7k-9000-male-performance-booster-contains-hidden-drug-ingredient
- Mega Rhino 82000 (no date) U.S. National Library of Medicine. National Institutes of Health. https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=73574bbc-21d8-4064-b087-215d89b0598e&type=display
- Commissioner, O.of the (no date) FDA warns consumers to avoid Rhino male enhancement products found at retailers because of undeclared and potentially dangerous drug ingredients, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. FDA. https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-warns-consumers-avoid-rhino-male-enhancement-products-found-retailers-because-undeclared-and