|Starts In||30-60 minutes|
|Lasts Long||36 hours|
How does Tadarise 20 mg work
Tadalafil, which is found in Tadarise 20 mg, is a PDE5 inhibitor or a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor. By inhibiting this compound, Tadarise relaxes the muscles and the blood vessels relax. Tadarise enhances the effect of a compound that is released in the body when aroused. This results in increased blood flow into the penis, which helps maintain an erection. It also helps the muscles in the bladder and prostate to relax.
Uses of Tadarise 20 mg
- Erectile dysfunction
- Symptoms of an enlarged prostate or BPH
- Pulmonary hypertension or high blood pressure
Tadarise 20 mg should be taken once a day or as per the doctor’s recommendation. In case of erectile dysfunction, the medicine must be taken as per necessity. Taking the medicine thirty to sixty minutes before intercourse is recommended in most cases. Using the medicine before engaging in sexual activity will lead to the most effective results. The tablet must be taken as a whole and not split into parts. To treat BPH, Tadarise tablets must be taken once per day. Take the medicine at the same time each day for approximately 26 weeks.
The symptoms of Tadarise overdose are as follows:
- Ringing in your ears or loss of hearing
- Blurred vision
- Priapism, or an erection lasting for an unusual amount of time
- Indigestion or diarrhea
- Severe headache and blocked nose
- Chest pain
- Swelling in hands and feet
- Peeling or blistered skin
The above symptoms are not common and should be reported to a healthcare professional immediately. These are serious and indicate a potential medical emergency.
In case of a missed dose, do not repeat the dosage twice to make up for the missed one. Take the tablet whenever you remember, and ensure that only one dose is taken between 24 hours. Taking Tadarise more than once a day is not recommended.
Patients with the following conditions must avoid using this medicine:
- Pre-existing cardiovascular diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Patients suffering from frequent seizures
- Multiple myeloma
- Sickle cell anemia
- Any deformation of the penis
- Retinal diseases
- Liver problems
Additionally, keep the following factors in mind if you are planning on using Tadarise:
- Do not use Tadarise if you are allergic to tadalafil.
- Taking tadalafil with other medicines can lead to a drop in blood pressure.
- Tadalafil can remain in your body for 2 days after using it.
- Contact your physician if your erection lasts for more than four hours (priapism).
- Inform your physician if you are using any other medicine for treating erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects of Tadarise 20 mg
Using Tadarise 20 mg can result in a few mild symptoms that should disappear within a week. These effects are easily manageable and generally minor. The common side effects of the medicine are:
- Slight indigestion
- Muscle pain or Back pain
- Warm/flushed skin
- Blocked nose
These symptoms should not persist after a week. In case they do, contact your physician as they might continue to worsen.
Tadalafil, which is an active ingredient in Tadarise, can interact with certain medications and lead to harmful results. Because of this, precautions must be taken before using Tadarise. Inform your physician about your medical history and about any medicine or treatment you might be taking at the moment. The following drugs could affect how Tadarise works:
- Alpha blocker medication (doxazosin, tamsulosin, alfuzosin, dutasteride, prazosin, silodosin,terazosin)
- Nitrates (nitroglycerin, isosorbide)
- Drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, fluconazole, griseofulvin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole)
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- HIV protease inhibitors (such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, lovastatin)
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir)
- Store the medicine in a container with the lid closed tightly
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Keep the medicine away from humidity, heat, and moisture and store it at room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How long does Tadarise 20 mg last?
Ans: Tadarise can be effective for up to 36 hours after being taken. This is significantly longer than other ED medicines which may last for 4 hours or so. However, conditions such as priapism (prolonged erections) are not common and could be a health concern.
2. How to use Tadarise 20 mg?
Ans: The tablet should be taken orally at a particular time every day. In case of erectile dysfunction, take the medication 30 to 60 minutes before intercourse. Do not take the medicine more than once within 24 hours.
3. How much Tadarise should I take?
Ans: Adults need a dose of 20 to 40 mg per day to treat erectile dysfunction. For treating other conditions, take the medicine as recommended by your physician.
4. Does Tadarise 20 mg work?
Ans: Yes. Tadarise contains tadalafil, which is a PDE5 inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood to the penis.