|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil|
|Starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||4-6 hours|
How It Works
Silvitra 120 Mg contains two active ingredients Sildenafil and Vardenafil. Sildenafil inhibits Phosphodiesterase Type 5, which degrades cGMP in the bloodstream. cGMP is responsible for increasing the flow of blood to specific body organs. The enhanced blood flow due to the increased collection of cGMP by Sildenafil is what makes the penis erect. And Vardenafil helps to improve the stamina by maintaining the blood flow.
How To Use Silvitra 120 Mg Pills
Take it orally with the help of water. Do not crush, chew, or try to break the medicine into pieces. Do not consume it more than once in 24 hours. Follow the doctor’s advice for the safest experience.
- Helps with Erectile Dysfunction, a condition in which a man is unable to get or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
Things To Take Care Of
- Do not use this medicine more than once in 24 hours.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil before using this medicine.
- The medicine is strictly for men only.
- Do not forget to consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine.
- Do not consume this if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Make sure you are not suffering from any health problem that gets worse after using this medicine.
If you have no prior experience using this medicine before, we recommend starting with a low dosage. You can increase your dosage later in order to find your perfect dosage. It is crucial to consult with a doctor for the best directions.
The chances of missing a dose are unlikely as this medicine is taken as and when needed (on-demand basis).
You are likely to face side effects if you have overdosed. If you experience severe side effects, seek medical help immediately.
Although most side effects of this medicine do not require any special medical attention, make sure you seek help immediately if you experience adverse side effects.
- Arm pain
- Body pain
- Heart strain
- Vision problems
- Ringing in the ears
Silvitra 120 mg is known to interact with certain drugs. The following includes a list of drugs that are known to interact with Silvitra.
- Alpha Blockers, such as Doxazosin, Tamsulosin
- Isosorbide, Nitroglycerin
- Azole Antifungals
- HIV Protease Inhibitors
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors
- Macrolide Antibiotics
- Similar medications for Impotence, such as Tadalafil.
The above-mentioned drugs should not be considered as a complete list of drug interactions. If you take any herbal, OTC, recreational, or any other drugs, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Consult your doctor before using this drug with Alcohol. Consuming alcohol with Silvitra 120 Mg can increase the risk of side effects.
Follow these storage guidelines to keep the pills effective and intact for a longer time-
- Keep the tablets in their original packaging when not in use.
- Keep them away from damp and direct sunlight (the bathroom cabinet is not a suitable place).
- The place should be in the normal room temperature range, i.e., 59–86° F or 15–30° C.
- Keep them beyond the reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume past the expiry date.
- Dispose of the discarded pills and empty packaging in a suitable manner. Do not flush them in your toilet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is the difference between Silvitra 120 Mg and Viagra?
Ans. Both of these products are used by men in order to treat ED. They contain the same ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate, as their active ingredient. But Silvitra contains one more active ingredient Vardenafil, which Viagra does not have.
Q.2 How long does it take for Silvitra 120 to kick in?
Ans. It can take around 30-60 minutes for this medicine to show its effects. The effects last for around 4-6 hours. Make sure you do not consume it more than once in 24 hours.
Q.3 – What happens if I take two pills in 24 hours?
Ans. Overdose of Silvitra 120 mg can cause severe headaches, diarrhoea, and even nasal congestion.
Q.4 Is Silvitra safe?
Ans. Silvitra 120 Mg is one of the strongest medications for erectile dysfunction. It is safe to use and has shown positive results among people who have used it for the treatment of their sexual problems.
There are no reviews yet.