|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil citrate|
|starts In||30 minutes to 1 hour|
|Last Long||4-5 hours|
How Does It Work?
Lovegra 100 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate, which increases the blood flow to the vaginal area. It helps to increase the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, thereby improving sexual excitement. It also balances other chemicals such as serotonin in the brain, a decrease of which can cause mood-related disorders and diminished libido. Thus, sexual desire and arousal increase, resulting in a satisfying sexual session.
Lovegra 100mg Uses
Lovegra 100 mg is prescribed for the treatment of the following disorders:
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) – is a condition that causes an absence of sexual fantasies and a lack of sexual desire in women.
Female Sexual Interest Arousal Disorder (FSIAD) – is a condition that causes an inability in women to be sexually aroused due to insufficient lubrication and swelling.
Lovegra 100 mg tablets are to be taken orally with water. You should not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours. For best results, it is recommended to take the pill one hour before sexual intercourse. The effects of this medicine last for 4-5 hours. Follow your doctor’s prescription carefully and read the instructions mentioned in the package.
Missed Dosage: This medicine is taken when needed. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less.
Overdose: Overdosing can deteriorate your health and cause serious side effects. If problems persist for an extended period, contact your doctor immediately.
Before you take Lovegra 100 mg tablet, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medications.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
- If you suffer from diabetes, hypertension, angina, etc.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- If you are taking hormonal contraceptives or birth control pills.
- If you have uncontrolled blood pressure.
- If you suffer from anxiety, depression, and mood-related disorders.
Common side effects of Lovegra pills include:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach and chest pain
- Skin rashes
- Nasal congestion
- High blood pressure
- Decreased heart rate
In rare cases, side effects such as burning sensations, cramps, and abdominal pain can
occur. If you experience any such symptoms, contact the doctor immediately.
Certain drugs can interact with Lovegra 100mg and alter how it works. If you take recreational or other drugs to treat your illnesses or for other purposes, let your doctor know about them. Here is a list of drugs that can interact with Lovegra tablets 100mg.
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin and erythromycin
- Oral antifungals such as ketoconazole
- HIV Protease inhibitors such as ritonavir
- Antidepressants such as nefazodone
- Supplements such as St. John’s Wort
- Hormonal contraceptives
Interaction with alcohol
Alcohol is known to increase the risk of experiencing side effects. Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medicine.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the pills away from the reach of children.
- Once the pack is opened, store the pills in an airtight container.
- Do not consume the pills past their expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Who should take female Viagra?
Ans. Lovegra – the Female Viagra is prescribed for women experiencing low sexual stamina and hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). Any woman losing her active sexual life because of a decreased sexual drive or their natural ability to get aroused can take this medicine.
Q. How does Female Viagra work?
Ans. Lovegra is much like Male Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate), a medication that helps women experience arousal. This medicine has psychological and physiological effects on women who have lost their sex drive or sexual stamina. The concentration of Sildenafil Citrate helps relax the arteries and improve the blood flow to the erectile tissues increasing vaginal sensitivity.
The heightened vaginal sensitivity gives women a sense of arousal, thereby channeling their sexual energy for the urge to indulge in penetrative sexual intercourse. It helps women achieve better lubrication for comfortable sexual intercourse and achieve better orgasms. It also balances certain chemicals in the brain to improve sexual desire.
Q. Can all women use Lovegra?
Ans. Only women who have hit puberty and are below the age of menopause are advised to use Lovegra. Women usually experience sexual drive and have the proximity of having sexual disorders during 18-60.
- Schoen C, Bachmann G. Sildenafil citrate for female sexual arousal disorder: a future possibility? Nat Rev Urol. 2009 Apr;6(4):216-22. doi: 10.1038/nrurol.2009.25. PMID: 19352396.
- Parish SJ, Hahn SR. Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: A Review of Epidemiology, Biopsychology, Diagnosis, and Treatment. Sex Med Rev. 2016 Apr;4(2):103-120. doi: 10.1016/j.sxmr.2015.11.009. Epub 2016 Feb 6. PMID: 27872021. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2050052115000529?via%3Dihub
- Smith BP, Babos M. Sildenafil. [Updated 2022 May 3]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK558978/
- Kim JN, Oh JJ, Park DS, Hong YK, Yu YD. Influence of Alcohol on Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors Use in Middle- to Old-Aged Men: A Comparative Study of Adverse Events. Sex Med. 2019 Dec;7(4):425-432. doi: 10.1016/j.esxm.2019.07.004. Epub 2019 Aug 20. PMID: 31444051; PMCID: PMC6963111. https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S2050116119300935