How does it work?
Super Vilitra 80 mg is a combination of two active ingredients Vardenafil 20 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg. Vardenafil belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by increasing the blood flow to the penis. This helps you in achieving a firm erection and sustaining it for a long time. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) and is used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It is common, effective, and safe. It works by increasing the amount of serotonin in the nervous system and brain, which helps in increasing ejaculation time. Dapoxetine also helps with achieving better control over ejaculation. Together they enhance your overall experience.
- Erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve and maintain a firm erection during sexual activity.
- Premature Ejaculation: A condition where a man orgasms (ejaculates) quicker and with less sexual stimulation than anticipated. This makes the sexual activity less enjoyable and dissatisfying.
Super Vilitra 80 mg is to be taken orally 60 minutes before sexual activity and the effects can last up to 5 hours. Different users take different amounts of time to process the drug. According to your requirements or medical history, a lesser dose could also be recommended to you. It is preferable to take Super Vilitra without food or with a light meal as some fatty foods could decrease the absorption of the drug. It could also delay the process.
You can’t miss a dose if you take it as needed. Do not take two doses within a 24-hour window. Double doses within 24 hours are not recommended. This could lead to some side effects.
If someone has overdosed and is facing serious side effects like chest pain or trouble with breathing, call your doctor immediately.
Before taking Super Vilitra 80 mg, some precautions should be taken to avoid any potential side effects. Consult your doctor before taking Super Vilitra if you have any of the conditions mentioned below. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Individuals allergic to Vardenafil or Dapoxetine should check with their doctor.
- Individuals suffering from heart conditions should consult their doctor before taking Super Vilitra.
- Refrain from using Super Vilitra if you take riociguat or nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, in BiDil), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), and nitroglycerin (Minitran, Nitro-Dur, Nitromist, Nitrostat)
- Your complete medical history should be revealed to your doctor to avoid any risks of interactions. Mention all the prescription, non-prescription medications, vitamins, supplements, or herbs to your doctor.
- Avoid smoking before taking Super Vilitra as it can cause some side effects.
- Women, especially pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take Super Vilitra.
- Alcohol or grapefruit juice can alter the process and possibly delay it, so it is best to avoid it.
- Let your doctor know if you have had any surgery, particularly dental surgery.
- Let your doctor know if you have phenylketonuria or fructose intolerance to prevent future casualties.
Every drug comes with potential risks. The most common side effects of Super Vilitra 80 mg are:
- Stomach ache
- Stuffy or runny nose
Serious side effects may include:
- Erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
- Sudden loss of vision
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Rash or itching
- Changes in color vision
- Sudden loss of hearing
- Ringing in ears
To reduce the risks, stick to the exact recommended dose on the packaging or your doctor. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual side effects while taking this medication.
Medical interactions can alter the way a drug works or increase the risk of side effects. It is important to understand which medications your drug can interact with to minimize the risks. Talk to your doctor about your medical history. Here’s a list of drugs that interact with Vilitra
- Alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), tamsulosin (Flomax and Jalyn), and terazosin
- Amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone)
- Antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox), and ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac)
- Disopyramide (Norpace)
- Erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin); haloperidol (Haldol)
- HIV protease inhibitors including atazanavir (Reyataz, in Evotaz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase)
- Methadone (Dolophine, Methadose)
- Moxifloxacin (Avelox)
- Pimozide (Orap)
- Quinidine (in Nuedexta)
- Sotalol (Betapace, Sorine, Sotylize)
- Verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan, others)
- Cenforce D
- Super P Force
- Keep the medication tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry (at 15-30°C) place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the tablets down the drain.
Q1. Is Super Vilitra 80 mg habit-forming?
Ans. No, Super Vilitra 80 mg is not habit-forming, but it is ideal to stick to one dose in a 24-hour window.
Q2. Will I feel dizzy after taking Super Vilitra 80 mg?
Ans. You can feel dizzy after taking Super Vilitra 80 mg. To avoid this, get up slowly from the bed or a lying position.
Q3. How long do the effects of Super Vilitra 80 mg last?
Ans. The effects of Super Vilitra 80 mg last up to 5 hours. If your erection lasts for more than four hours, contact your doctor immediately.
Q4. What precautions should I take while using Super Vilitra 80 mg?
Ans. Consult your doctor before taking Super Vilitra 80 mg. If you have any heart or liver conditions, refrain from taking the medication.
Q5. Is sexual stimulation necessary?
Ans. Yes, Super Vilitra 80 mg tablets won’t solve your problem alone and sexual stimulation is needed.
Q6. Can Super Vilitra 80 mg affect my fertility?
Ans. No, Super Vilitra 80 mg has no effect on your fertility. It only helps by increasing the blood flow to your penis so that you can achieve a firm erection.
There are no reviews yet.